Dude, Cancer sucks. I will prove it to you.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Um.....OK, I guess.

Brain is not following any kind of path tonight (granted my normal paths are convoluted and strange, but they still follow some sort of structure) so we all must suffer through some randomings…

Let me tell you a few things about the number 3.  Get ready for some edumacating
3 is the number of years that Cole has been fighting the Hydra.
3 is 3/10 of the way to 10.
3 is how much younger Logan is than Cole
3 is the number of doctors that have told me that Neuroblastoma is not genetic
3 is the number of doctors that I don’t believe
3 is a magic number according to Jubal Sackett’s injun friend
3 is the number of boys that I have that are still within the age range for Neuroblastoma

On to other things….

I find it amusing (in the strange way that I think) that Cole decided to get diagnosed with Cancer during Cancer awareness month.

If you have any extra money lying around, you should donate it to Make-A-Wish, or if you want to do some local good, I suggest donating to the San Bruno Relay for Life.  http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=57787

If you don’t have extra money lying around (which we all know isn’t true), you should donate yourself to help fight Cancer.  Helping can be volunteering and all that jazz, but I think that the best way to help fight Cancer is to just be with any loved ones that are fighting the fight, or have fought the fight.  Let them know that you will be there, irregardlessly.

Entrevistas y discusiones sobre los diferentes deportes del momento. (Discusion/Charla, 30 Mins.)…in case any was wondering what I am watching on TV tonight.

My dog sleeps on a bean bag that is too sized two small for him.  The result is that his head dangles below his body.  I think he does it to get more blood flow to his brain in the hopes that we will get smrter.  I don’t have the heart to tell him that it is a lost cause.
Blake Griffin is Lame-o blame-O, but damn he is strong.  LeBron James might be better at basketball than me.

I’m out of beer.

Whenever Gonzaga is on, I root for them but I am not sure why.

I have updated my 5 people in history that I would invite to dinner.  Patrick Rothfuss is now on the list, and John Wayne is off.

How can you make it all the way to the NBA and not be able to make a free throw?  I know there are some physics issues as you get taller, but seriously. 

Have you ever misspelled a word so badly that MS Word does not even give you the red underline?

Ever since I heard the word twerking I thought it was one thing, but come to find out it was something else all along. 


We are coming up on post 100.  I will give $100 dollars to the 100th person who correctly guesses what my 100th thought is on the day that I post the 100th post.

No comments:

Post a Comment