Dude, Cancer sucks. I will prove it to you.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Today

Today is kind of a random thought day, no real updates.  I should have something newsworthy tomorrow.

Not sure which is the more appropriate (although ridiculous) reference, so I will throw both down.

Remember when they guys got back from Antarctica and Sheldon ran back to Texas?  Well the universe keeps treating me like Leonard.  I can’t catch a break.

Or…

You know what I am afraid of? Quicksand.  You know you are going along and then something happens, and then another thing happens, and another, and another.  An no matter what you do to try and get out, it seems like whatever you do just causes you to sink further in.

You want to know something scary, I can tell the difference between 10 year old and 12 year old GlenMorange Scotch (even if I can’t spell it, or afford either).

I feel like I am supposed to love the Olympics, and I truly used to.  However, they have not even started yet and I already am tired of them.

It is funny the effect time and distance have on a relationship with another person.  What is even more interesting is how time and distance from a third party can affect the relationship of the principals.

I wish that my education had a greater amount of arts.

America’s Got Talent scares me.  Not because of the sheer stupidity of it, or that Howard Stern and Howie Mandel have control over other people’s lives.  What really scares me is the fact that they sell out the theater. 

I wish I owned a tux.  I wish I needed to.

I wish Cole did not have Cancer.  All the rest is just bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment