Dude, Cancer sucks. I will prove it to you.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stupid Little Bug

You know what I love?  I love sports.  It is awesome and I wish that I could have a job where I was involved only in sports.  If anyone out there knows of an opening for such a job, please let me know.

You know what I hate?  I hate the entire family of fast growing myco bacteria.  Additionally I hate cancer, and I hate my son being in a hospital room (although he is with Unca Chris so he is, I am sure, having the time of his life and is probably about to be kicked out of the hospital of troublemakery), and I hate cancer, and I hate that my son missed his soccer game, and I hate cancer, and I hate that the baseball season is not over, and I hate cancer, and I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate that I can't fix him.

This is stupid.  I am tired of getting kicked in the nuts.  I don't aks fo much.  All I want is for my family (that includes the chickens) to be healthy.

Enough feeling sorry for myself.

I have an admission to make.  I have relapsed.  For any of you fighting addiction  you know how hard it is to quit.  I had kicked my nasty habit for an entire season, and I thought that I was in the clear.  But one night I was sitting around flipping channels when I just happened to land on the right channel at the right time, and all my previous work was for naught.  So I find myself back to being addicted, and must ask myself, what would Gemma do?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jim, The folks at HTLC are thinking of you all. Let us know what we can do. Lori

    ReplyDelete