Dude, Cancer sucks. I will prove it to you.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

4-14-11

I am in heaven and Carne Asada is its name…er something.  Thank you Papagayos for a wonderful burrito. 

I am in the hospital with Cole and the wonderful Rachael nurse lady.  Hopefully we will have a quiet overnight nurse. 

We are watching 110 minutes of SpongeBob Squarepants.  Elisa for some reason hates me so she pulled the movie out of the DVD cart right before her and Logan left.  SpongeBob is weird. 

So far Cole has been handling the Chemo well.  He ate a large cheese quesadilla and about MC chips, complete with salsa, guacamole, and crema….mmmm crema….

Tomorrow Cole and I are going to brave the dungeons and maybe face a dragon or too.  I also brought Pirate’s Cove, so maybe we will play that.

I am hoping that Cole feels like going to sleep early tonight because I am exhausted, my brain still feels like mush.  I want to snap out of this, but I am not sure how.  I think that when we get closer to hospital time, my stress level increases which causes my brain fogginess.   

For now; however, please raise your glasses and toast Cole Cartoon artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment